Annabel Lee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Will Be Loved

Go down

You Will Be Loved Empty You Will Be Loved

Post  Journey Lynn Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:25 am

Even if you do nothing, you will be loved.
Anything, Everything, Nothing.
You will be loved no matter what you do.
So love yourself while doing nothing,
And do what you are called to do.
Journey Lynn
Journey Lynn

http://theluuvre.webs.com

Back to top Go down

You Will Be Loved Empty Re: You Will Be Loved

Post  Journey Lynn Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 am

I would encourage you to read this explanation only if the above words alone did not strike something in you:

I stumbled across a passage in a book (The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo) that talked about how sometimes you go farther than half way trying to make somebody else happy, and it asked the question why? Because truthfully, if you're so compelled to make yourself unhappy in order to please someone else, that's still self-serving, you're still doing that because you feel that unless you do, they won't feel the same way about you. But if the person is someone worth having that relationship with, then of course they are going to love you unconditionally.

The meditation that went along with it said, "Picture yourself being loved by that person while doing nothing" then "Picture loving yourself while doing nothing" and lastly "Sit quietly doing nothing until you feel loved"

I realized that while I don't necessarily go out of my way to please someone else with my actions, I do it in my mind and heart. Every action I take I think, "Would this person approve? Would this person be proud?" and of course underneath those questions is "Will this person still love me whether or not I do this?" So to be able and stop and realize that NO MATTER WHAT I DO I will be loved was one of the truest awakenings I've ever had. It's one thing to have someone tell you they will love you no matter what; it's another thing to recognize that truth in your heart.

And so I did the meditation; I realized I would be loved, even if I did nothing; I realized I could love myself, even while doing nothing; but then my hear cried out, "I don't WANT to do NOTHING!" And simultaneously my spirit cried out "EXACTLY!" and I realized that BECAUSE I will be loved no matter what, I am completely free to do the not nothing that I want to do; I am free to do what I'm called to do.

So I share this truth with you, in hopes that you will realize your own power and freedom that you are granted in unconditional love.
Journey Lynn
Journey Lynn

http://theluuvre.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum